Money had been leaving my account each month. I researched the company name and found this site, which helped further.

I retraced my steps to see when this error occurred. I found that

I was sent an email which by design looks like an advertisement - there is nothing official saying I am entering any agreement. It is designed as a leaflet with lots of email addresses etc so you miss the importance of the message.

Nobody scrolls down to the end of Junk mails to be sure they are junk!!!

The company takes money out of your account under 'Completesave.co.uk' but the Emails are from 'Completesavings.co.uk', so it is easy to miss and dismiss what's important!!!

Crafty!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Complete Savings and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Complete Savings to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was underhand scheme and scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Complete Savings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Complete Savings?

Comments